5th Rio Gas & Power Forum | 8 – 11 April 2014
Hosted by Petrobras, the Rio Gas & Power Forum is celebrating its 5th edition in 2014. Be part of the premier and most established meeting for the Southern America’s gas and power energy industry executives.
The Forum offers attendees the opportunity to understand the strategy and priorities of Petrobras as well as identify new opportunities in the Brazilian gas and power market.
Distinguished Speakers Include:
Why Attend the 5th Annual Rio Gas & Power Forum?
- Meet with the most senior decision makers from Petrobras
- Discover opportunities for your business in one of the world’s fastest growing energy markets
- Discuss what impact the new wave of unconventionals will have on Brazil and on your business strategy
- Network with senior representatives from the Ministry of Mines & Energy and understand how evolving regulation will impact your business
- Understand the growing importance of LNG to Brazil and the rest of the Southern Cone, and discover new opportunities in this market
- Discuss the challenges created by Brazil’s escalating power demand, and dynamic solutions from the oil, gas and electricity sectors, and how today’s business executives can stay ahead of the competition. From topics debating infrastructure need and growth to navigating regulations framework
- Debate the viability of thermopower and natural gas meeting Brazil’s growing power demand