5th Rio Gas & Power Forum | 8 – 10 April 2014
Hosted by Petrobras, the Rio Gas & Power Forum is celebrating its 5th edition in 2014. Be part of the premier and most established meeting for the Southern Cone’s gas and power industry executives.
The Forum offers attendees the opportunity to understand the strategy and priorities of Petrobras as well as identify new opportunities in the Brazilian gas market.
Why Attend the 5th Annual Rio Gas & Power Forum?
- Meet with the most senior decision makers from Petrobras
- Discover opportunities for your business in one of the world’s fastest growing energy markets
- Discuss what impact the new wave of unconventionals will have on Brazil and on your business strategy
- Network with senior representatives from the Ministry of Mines & Energy and understand how evolving regulation will impact your business
- Understand the growing importance of LNG to Brazil and the rest of the Southern Cone, and discover new opportunities in this market
- Discuss the challenges and solutions to meeting Brazil’s escalating power demand and how you can be a part of it
- Debate the viability of thermopower and natural gas meeting Brazil’s growing demand