6th Rio Gas & Power Forum | March 2015
Hosted by Petrobras, the Rio Gas & Power Forum celebrated its 5th edition in 2014 as the most established meeting for the Southern America’s gas and power energy industry executives. The Forum saw outstanding participation from more than 200 regional and international delegates who contributed in the discussions throughout the 3 days of the forum. The Forum gave the attendees the opportunity to understand the strategy and priorities of Petrobras as well as identify new opportunities in the Brazilian gas and power market.
Returning in March 2015 the Rio Gas & Power Forum has truly established itself as the must attend forum for the Southern Cone’s industry gas and power executives.
Highlights from 2104 included:
- Fantastic panels and debates focused on gas and power demand in Brazil and how to overcome it
- Renowned networking opportunities including the famous Petrobras annual dinner at the Rio Scenarium where delegates experienced Brazils famous samba party spirit
- The LNG panel brought together engaging discussions in the final section of the Forum.
Distinguished Speakers Included:
Why Attend the 6th Annual Rio Gas & Power Forum?
- Meet with the most senior decision makers from Petrobras
- Discover opportunities for your business in one of the world’s fastest growing energy markets
- Discuss what impact the new wave of unconventionals will have on Brazil and on your business strategy
- Network with senior representatives from the Ministry of Mines & Energy and understand how evolving regulation will impact your business
- Understand the growing importance of LNG to Brazil and the rest of the Southern Cone, and discover new opportunities in this market
- Discuss the challenges created by Brazil’s escalating power demand, and dynamic solutions from the oil, gas and electricity sectors, and how today’s business executives can stay ahead of the competition. From topics debating infrastructure need and growth to navigating regulations framework
- Debate the viability of thermopower and natural gas meeting Brazil’s growing power demand
Sponsorship: Contact Peter Bamford on +44 20 7978 0349 or email email@example.com
Speaking & Programme: Contact Sofia Barros on +44 20 7978 0028 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing & Press: Contact Roshan Jan-Mahomed on +44 20 7978 0000 or email email@example.com