6th Rio Gas & Power Forum
Where Internationals Meet the Brazilian Gas & Power Decision Makers
24 – 26 March 2015 | Copacabana Palace Hotel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Hosted by Petrobras, the Rio Gas & Power Forum celebrated its 5th edition in 2014 as the most established meeting for the Southern America’s gas & power energy industry executives. The 3-day forum saw outstanding participation from more than 200 regional and international delegates who contributed in the discussions throughout the event. The Forum provided attendees with the opportunity to understand the strategy and priorities of Petrobras, as well as identify new opportunities in the Brazilian gas & power market.
Contact us today and secure your place to Rio Gas & Power 2015, the event which established itself as the must attend forum for the Southern Cone’s gas & power executives.
2014 Distinguished Speakers Included:
Attend Rio Gas & Power & Grow your Business in Brazil!
- Meet with the most senior decision makers from Petrobras
- Discover opportunities for your business in one of the world’s fastest growing energy markets
- Discuss what impact the new wave of unconventionals will have on Brazil and on your business strategy
- Network with senior representatives from the Ministry of Mines & Energy and understand how evolving regulation will impact your business
- Understand the growing importance of LNG to Brazil and the rest of the Southern Cone, and discover new opportunities in this market
- Discuss the challenges created by Brazil’s escalating power demand, and dynamic solutions from the oil, gas and electricity sectors, and how today’s business executives can stay ahead of the competition. From topics debating infrastructure need and growth to navigating regulations framework
- Debate the viability of thermopower and natural gas meeting Brazil’s growing power demand
Sponsorship: Contact Peter Bamford on +44 20 7978 0349 or email email@example.com
Speaking & Programme: Contact Sofia Barros on +44 20 7978 0028 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing & Press: Contact Andra Marin on +44 20 7978 0750 or email email@example.com